Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile



Kiora my name is Ivy. I go to Wainui Beach School near Wainui Beach and I'm in room 1. In my family I have one dad, one mum, two brothers and 14 Pets. I have Wednesday -,she's a kitten, Malfoy -,he is also a kitten. I have Luke -,he's was a cat until he died and I also have chickens and 5 goldfish. I'm not sure what the goldfish are girls or boys but all the chickens are girls. I also have one itty bitty teeny tiny little dog and his name is Trey. I was born in Hamilton, New Zealand. My mum was born in Gisborne. My dad was born in Australia and both of my brothers were born in New Zealand.

At school I am good at art, gymnastics and writing. I enjoy art, swimming, annihilation and playing. Some stuff that challenge me at school are maths, I'm pretty good at reading though. Something else that is very challenging to me is just using the glue stick. My goals this year are to finish art quickly, tidy quickly and to colour in with no white.

This year I am looking forward to completing art on my drawing pad. I got it on my birthday this year. One of my personal achievements would be to make decisions faster and to tidy my room more often.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ivy! I'm Sora from Ruma Piwakawaka, and I've learnt so much about you with just one post! I also LOVED reading it! Great job! Keep up the good job! 👍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about