Wednesday 6 March 2019

The New Puppy


Image result for poodle cross breeds with a brown head and white body puppy


In the weekend I went to Whakatane with Link, Fox, Cristy and Jamie.  Before we got there we had to drive for two hours.  When we got there my nana told us that she had a surprise for us.  She opened a box and out popped a little puppy.  She had a dark brown head, a white body and a brown nose. we had to name the puppy so we called her Macy.  Macy was shy at first but when we started playing with her she wasn't shy anymore.  I was her favourite play buddy.

I played with the puppy for over an hour until we had to go bye toys for Macy.  We bought two squeaky toy dogs for her.  Nana said that the puppy came with the toy.  When we got back she straight away jumped on my lap.  Nana's other dog Merk played tug-o-war with the squeaky dog then Macy wanted to join in.

Every day after breakfast I would go outside to play with Macy.  She liked to chew on everything like shoes, rubbers, clothing, hair and stuffed toys.   When I went out for dinner Macy howled so much that we had to to take her in. It was ok to take her in, otherwise we would've left her in the car.  When we got back Macy had a play fight with Merk.  When I had to go back to my house in Gisborne, I was so sad because I missed Macy sp much.


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora, I am Tristin Williams At Wainui Beach school.
    I really liked That your puppy likes to play with you.
    I learnt that That's some puppies are friendly while others aren't.
    Maybe you could Maybe you could put capital letters for tug o war

    Mā te wā Tristin

    ReplyDelete

  2. Kia ora, I am Nathan from Wainui Beach School
    I really liked that you played with the puppy and got him toys.
    I learnt that you loved puppies.
    Maybe you could say if the dog is a he or a she and what toys you got for the puppy.

    Mā te wā
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sory nathan but near the start I said that she was a she.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about